The Five Points Brewing Company is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Events Manager to take the lead in delivering and executing our exciting programme of events, varying from festivals, product launches, promotions and social events. The role will also play a key part in expanding on our direct sales strategy, both brewery and taproom side.
This is a full time position that will report directly into our Sales & Business Development Director.
- Enthusiastic and personable, with a passion for craft beer and keen for the opportunity to work within a exciting and growing craft brewery
- Hands-on, hardworking and willing to work evenings and weekends where necessary
- Able to show initiative, be flexible and work independently
- Responsible for the successful execution of events for The Five Points Brewing Company, inclusive of the brewery and taproom, The Pembury Tavern
- Assist the Marketing Manager in planning the annual schedule of these events
- Research and liaise with venues and event partners regarding requirements, stock delivery, set build, clear out and other related information
- Manage equipment and stock needed for events, ordering additional stock, equipment and POS, organising equipment hire, caterers and contractors as needed
- Develop and manage the event run sheets, rotas and checklists, and complete post-event evaluations
- Coordinate staffing requirements and staff training, creating training material if necessary
- Manage our brand presence at events, ensuring all POS and branding is well kept
- Plan, promote and execute a calendar of events for The Pembury Tavern, working with the Marketing Manager and General Manager.
- Develop strategic relationships with a variety of festivals and events producers, and network at industry events
- Assist in planning and executing our charity events programme
- Plan and submit our beers for awards
- Develop Pembury Tavern off-sales logistics in 2019
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to maximise sales through the online shop
- Respond to off-sale enquiries and develop and explore direct sales opportunities.
- Ensure effective logistical management of any company sponsorships
- Demonstrable experience of organising events
- An interest in craft beer
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid UK driver’s licence
- Copywriting, social media and marketing skills
- A degree level or equivalent level of work experience in marketing or events
Welfare & Benefits:
- 28 days of annual leave p.a. (including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Community/charity day leave
- Annual leave enhancements including additional day annual leave on your birthday and extra day annual leave for every calendar year worked
- Training and entrance to Cicerone Certified Beer Server (Level 1) qualification
- Discounts in sister businesses and venues
- Free beer!
How To Apply:
Please apply by sending a covering email outlining why the position appeals to you, what you will bring to the role and with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mark your subject line “Events Manager”.
Competitive salary depending upon past experience.
The Five Points Brewing Company is an accredited London Living Wage employer, and an equal opportunity employer.