Production & Packaging Manager
The Five Points Brewing Company are recruiting for an experienced Production & Packaging Manager to join our growing team. This senior role will report to the Head Brewer and the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for production scheduling and leading the packaging department.
The Five Points Brewing Company is an independent craft brewery in Hackney, London, brewing great beers with a commitment to flavour, quality and consistency. We combine tradition and innovation to brew the best beer we possibly can.
Now selling over 2.5 million pints annually, we employ over 40 staff across our brewery, warehouse and brewery tap teams. We have exciting expansion plans, including trebling our production capacity. Our vision for 2019 is to cement our position as one of the UK’s leading independent craft breweries.
As part of the leadership team, the Production & Packaging Manager will be instrumental in delivering our vision for growth and expansion with professionalism and integrity.
• Organise and own the production planning and packaging schedule through direct liaison with the Head Brewer, Senior Brewers and our senior Sales team.
• Take responsibility for delivering all of our packaged beer, ensuring that the product is within specification, and process and quality standards are adhered to
• Ensure production and packaging targets are met
• Be responsible for line management of the following direct reports: Maintenance Manager and Assistant Packaging Manager
• Take ownership of production planning – scheduling production, packaging and tank rotation to meet forecasts, working closely with Senior Brewers and Sales Team
Please email for a copy of the full job description.
Apply by sending a covering email outlining why the position appeals to you, what you will bring to the role, and with a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please mark your subject line “Production & Packaging Manager”.
Immediate start date available or as necessary depending upon circumstances. Competitive salary by negotiation depending upon experience. Closing date Monday 17th December. Interviews will be held with suitably qualified applicants before this date.